The University of Nigeria PostUtme/DE Form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released and those who made the institution their first choice in Jamb should follow the guidelines provided in this article to register for the screening exercise.
The cutoff mark has been announced and those who meet the cutoff mark(160) for the 2022/2023 admission screening exercise should start registering for immediately after reading this article.
Requirements For UNN PostUtme/DE Screening Exercise
Those who want to register for the screening exercise must possess the requirements else, they would not be given admission. Before applying, candidates who made UNN their first choice should possess the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
UNN PostUtme/DE Screening Registration Fee
Those registering for the PostUtme/DE screening exercise must pay the registration fee. The fee is N2,000 and the payment must be made through the Remitta platform on any commercial bank.
List Of Courses Offered In UNN
UNN CutOff Mark
How To Register For UNN Post Utme/DE Screening Exercise
Candidates are to follow the procedures we have outlined below to register for the screening exercise:
- Visit the UNN PostUtme/DE screening registration portal unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on All application forms under the prospective menu or click on https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ApplicationFormPage.aspx
- Under 2022/2023 Admission application, select Post-Utme admission screening application.
- After following the procedures outlined above, you would be redirected to this page https://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ScrenningApplication.aspx#
- Input your Jamb registration number and click on Submit to generate the RRR
- Proceed to the bank to make payment immediately
- After making payment, proceed to the portal, input your Jamb registration number and fill out the form thoroughly.
- Upload the necessary documents and click on submit once you are done
- Print out the acknowledgment slip because you would need it during the screening.
UNN PostUtme/DE Screening Registration Deadline
The registration portal would be opened from November 4, 2022, to November 30, 2022. There would be no PostUtme examination conducted by UNN.
Any other information would be provided on this page and those who encounter any difficulty when following the procedures outlined above should drop their comments below.