The management of the University of Portharcourt has announced the release of its 2022/2023 PostUtme/DE screening form and those who made the University their first choice institution in Jamb can start registering for the screening exercise.
There are basic requirements that candidates must possess before they proceed to register for the University of Portharcourt screening exercise that would take place also note that there is a period of registration for the recruitment and the mode of registration is online.
Have you been waiting for the release of the next UNIPORT PostUtme/DE registration form? If yes, then we would love to inform you that the registration form has finally been released to the general public and interested persons should follow the guidelines in this article to successfully register.
UNIPORT 2022/2023 Screening Requirements
As we earlier said, there are certain things that candidates who are applying for UNIPORT screening exercise must take note of and only those who meet the requisite requirements would be able to participate in the screening exercise.Before applying, applicants must do the following:
- Must make UNIPORT their first choice institution and those who did not make UNIPORT their first choice institution must ensure that they apply for a change of institution before
- Must upload their O’level result on the Jamb portal
- Must be 16 by October 2022.
- Must have a valid phone number and email address which they would use for registration
- Must be aged 16 and above before registering for the Screening exercise.
- Must have a minimum Jamb score of 150 regardless of the course selected.
Additional Points To Note
There are certain tips that applicants who are registering for UNIPORT screening exercise must take note of before proceeding to the registration portal to register and the additional points we would outline below are very useful for all candidates.
- The name and image used during registration must correspond with what you present during the physical screening exercise
- The registration is done online
- Those registering for the PostUtme screeng exercise would be expected to pay a registration fee of
- During the screening exercise, applicants must come along with the following things:
- A photocard printed online and a pen
- Photocopy of O’level certificates(WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB), birth certificate, affidavit of age declaration.
- Payment of the registration fee after generation of RRR must be paid to any of the following banks: ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK.
- An remita receipt showing an access code must be collected from the bank after payment
How To Register For UNIPORT 2022/2023 PostUtme Screening Exercise
Those participating in the University of Portharcourt PostUtme screening exercise must follow the steps below to register for the exercise:
- Visit the UNIPORT PostUtme registration portal utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/welcome_utme.php
- Fill the form under the new User heading
- Click on create after filling out the form
- Generate your RRR and proceed to the specified banks to make payments
- After payment, ensure to obtain a remita receipt from the bank with an access code confirming payment
- Proceed to the portal and fill in the form under the Login header
- Use the access code obtained from the bank as your access code
- Click on Login
- Fill out the application form, and upload a passport with a red background(Note that the passport must not be more than 1 x 1 inch).
- Printout the photocard once you are done registering
Drop your comments below if you have any questions be sure to share this information, also follow our social media pages to receive more school news