This is to inform those who participated in the University Portharcourt 2022/2023 admission screening that they can now check their admission status and this article would guide them on how to check.
Please note that the list is yet to be released on the school portal at the time of writing this article but it has been uploaded to the Jamb Central Admission Processing System so follow the steps outlined in this article carefully if you want to check.
How To Check Admission Status On JAMB Admission Status Portal
To check your UNIPORT admission status on JAMB Admission Status Portal, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB EFacility Checking Portal www.jamb.gov.ng/efacilityLogin
- Login to your profile with your username and password
- Scroll down, locate and click on the Check Admission Status tab
- Select your Examination year and input your registration number in the fields
- Click on the Check Admission Status to access your admission status
Those admitted are advised to accept admission and print out their JAMB admission letter also once the list is out, follow the steps outlined below to check your admission status on the UNIPORT portal
For now, the admission list is yet to be published on the school’s website but once that is done, you would be notified immediately. Those who are admitted would have to pay an acceptance fee to prove that they have accepted the admission offered to them.
- Visit the UNIPORT admission status checking portal aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance
- Input your registration number in that field and click on the search icon
Please take note of the following points outlined below:
- Applicants must accept their admission on JAMB admission status checking portal else their admission would be withdrawn.
- Candidates should ensure that they upload their O’level result to the JAMB website else they would not be offered admission.
- Applicants offered a course different form the one they selected should click on transfer approval on JAMB website and accept the change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- Applicants are advised to check their admission status regularly.
- Applicants below the age of 16 should not proceed with registration.
Subscribe to our mailing list and follow our social media pages so as to be updated once we publish a new article.