The management of Tai Solarin University of Education has released its PostUtme/DE form for the 2022/2023 academic session and this article would provide all the details applicants need to know before registering for the screening exercise.
The first and mandatory requirement for all those seeking admission into TASUED is that they must make the University their first choice institution when registering for Jamb. Also, applicants must take note of the cutoff mark for their preferred course of study.
TASUED PostUtme/DE Screening Requirements
Like we earlier stated, applicants, must possess certain requirements if they want to be eligible to apply for the TASUED screening exercise. The following are the requirements that applicants must possess before registering for the screening:
- Must choose TASEUD as their first/second choice University when registering for Jamb.
- Must upload their result to the Jamb CAPS portal
- Must satisfy the Olevel requirements; which involves candidates must acquire 5 credits in O’ level, for their preferred course of study.[This information can be gotten from the school’s brochure here]
- Must score a minimum of 150 in Jamb.
- DE Candidates should have an A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB.
Additional Points To Take Note Of
After applying, applicants must print out the screening slip containing their information and coloured passport also, it is important to fill out the form accurately because any candidates whose details do not correspond would be disqualified.
During the screening, candidates must be present an hour before the screening also no cell phones and other electronic devices are allowed at the examination venue, and those caught violating this rule would be automatically disqualified.
How To Register For TASUED PostUtme/DE Screening Exercise
The registration process commences on the 24th of August, 2022, and ends on the 21st of October, 2022.
Follow the procedures below to register for the TASUED PostUtme/DE screening exercise:
- Visit the TASUED admission portal https://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php
- Click on the Apply Now button
- Select the programme you are applying for
- Click on the Apply Now button next to the program you are applying for and a form would pop out.
- Fill out the form and click on Create Account button.[Your surname would be your password].
- Login, pay the stipulated amount(N2000), and fill out the form.
TASUED PostUtme/DE Screening Date & Venue
The screening exercise for both PostUtme/DE candidates would take place on the 27 of October 2022, and the venue is at the main campus. Ensure that you come along to the screening venue with your Nose mask also note that the result of the screening exercise would be available on the admission portal 24 hours after you have written the examination
.Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article if you found it useful.