The management of Rivers State University has released the 2022/2023 admission list and those who participated in the screening exercise should follow the instructions in this article to check the admission list.
Before checking the admission list, it is necessary that you accept your Jamb admission status and also print out your Jamb admission letter before proceeding to the Rivers State University admission list checking portal to check if you were admitted.
The second batch admission list was just recently released and those who were unable to make the first batch admission list should hurry up and check their names via the procedures or guidelines outlined below.
How To Check Rivers State University 2022/2023 Admission List
Those who want to check the River State University admission list must note that they must accept their admission status on the Jamb portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit the Jamb admission portal https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your email address, password, and click on login to access your dashboard
- In your dashboard, locate and click on the Admission status tab
- Input your Examination year and your registration number
- Click on the check admission status tab to access your admission status
Immediately after the shortlist is released follow the steps below to check the shortlist:
- Visit the Rivers State University admission list checking portal https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/
- Input your admission number where you see the admission list
- Click on the go button to check your score
Rivers State University’s[RSUST] Acceptance Fee
Those who made the admission list are expected to pay the stipulated acceptance fee. The acceptance fee is N45, 000 and those admitted are expected to pay this amount to prove that they accepted the admission offered to them by the institution.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also, share this article with those who you feel might be interested.