The management of Plateau State University has released its admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session and those who made PLASU their first choice institution should follow the steps outlined below to check the list.
The 1st batch, 2nd Batch, and final batch admission list have been published online also the lists are available within the school premises.
Those whose names appeared on the admission list should note that registration would commence on October 11, 2022.
How To Check PLASU Admission List
Candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University should follow the steps outlined below to check their admission status
- Visit the PLASU admission status checking portal http://applicants.plasu.edu.ng/Admissions/CheckAdmission
- Input your Jamb registration number
- Click on the Check Admission button to access your admission status
Before following the procedures outlined above, candidates should follow the steps below to check their admission status on the Jamb portal and printout their admission letter
PLASU CutOff Mark
- Visit the Jamb efacility page https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your email address and password
- Click on Login
- Once in your dashboard, select your year of examination
- Click on the check admission status tab
- Click on Accept admission if your status is showing Congratulations you have been offered admission
Candidates should ensure that they print out their Jamb admission letter, and original result slip from the Jamb portal, and those whose course was changed should apply for a change of course form.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with friends who you feel might be interested