The management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University has announced the release of the 2021/2022 admission list and those who applied for admission into the University should follow the procedures outlined in this article to check if their names are on the admission list.
The first step to check the admission list is to visit the JAMB CAPS portal where you would have to check your admission status before the main admission list is released on the school portal.
How To Check OOU 2021/2022 Admission List
Like we earlier stated, it is mandatory to check your admission status on the JAMB CAPS portal, and to do that, follow the procedures below:
- Visist the JAMB CAPS portal https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Input your email address and password, and click on login to access your dasboard
- Click on the Check Admission status tab
- Select your examination year and input your Jamb reg number before clicking on the Check Admission statusd button.
The admission list has also been released on the OOU admission status checking portal and candidates should follow the procedures to check the admission list:
- Visit the OOU admission status checking portal https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php
- Click on the check admission status button
- Input your Jamb registration number, password[Use your surname as your password], and click on the Login button.
Share this article with those who you feel might be interested or who applied for admission into OOU.