The management of Ladoke Akintola University has commenced the sales of their PostUtme forms for the 2022/2023 academic session and those who selected the institution as their first choice when registering for Jamb should follow the procedures outlined in this article to get the form and register for the screening exercise.
The sales of the form have commenced and those who want to participate in the screening exercise should note that the form is N2,000 and this amount must be paid to the designated banks before they can participate in the screening exercise. It is very important to note that the payment would be made online also, those who have awaiting results can also register for the screening exercise.
Lautech PostUtme/DE Screening Requirements
Before participating in the LAUTECH PostUtme screening exercise, applicants must possess certain requirements. The requirements applicants must possess include:
- Must have made LASU their first choice institution when registering for Jamb.
- Must possess at least five(5) credits in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings for PostUtme applicants.
- DE applicants should possess at least 5 credits passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects and only a minimum of Jupeb/ Alevel is accepted.
- A passport with a coloured background.
Additional Points To Note
Applicants should note that there would be a computer-based test conducted for those who applied and those who fail to appear at the CBT center at the specified time would forfeit being considered for admission also, cellphones and other smart devices are prohibited in the examination venue. It is mandatory for applicants to upload their Olevel results to the Jamb CAPS portal and anyone who does not do this can never be admitted.
How To Register For LAUTECH PostUtme Screening Exercise
To register for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology PostUtme screening exercise, simply follow the procedures outlined below:
- Visit the LAUTECH admission screening portal admissions.lautech.edu.ng
- Pay the stipulated amount of N2000
- Fill out the application form and upload a passport photograph of themselves(NB: Passport must be in Jpeg format and not more than 200kb).
- Come along with the following for the CBT examination.
The portal would be activated on 19th Monday, September 2022, for registration and the portal would be open till November 30, 2022.
LAUTECH PostUtme Screening Dates & Time
Candidates should take note of the information provided in this section because this is the most important information we would provide in this article. The PostUtme screening would take place on December 5, 2022, and December 10, 2022, while the Direct Entry screening, which would be an oral interview, would take place on December 12, 2022, and December 13, 2022.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions and we would reply to you immediately.