The management of Kebbi State University Of Science and Technology, Aliero has announced the release of its 2022/2023 PostUtme/DE admission screening form, and those who made the institution their first choice when registering for JAMB should take note of all the information provided below.
KSUSTA PostUtme/DE Screening Requirements
Those who want to apply for the KSUSTA Admission screening exercise must ensure that they meet the cutoff mark set by the management of KSUSTA also, they should have original and photocopies of their UTME/DE result slip. In addition, applicants must have original and photocopies of their credentials, an acknowledgment slip, and a copy of the online screening form.
How To Apply For KSUSTA PostUtme/DE Screening Registration
Registration for the KSUSTA PostUtme/DE screening exercise is very easy and straightforward. To register for the KSUSTA PostUtme/De screening exercise, visit the KSUSTA PostUtme/DE registration portal https://www.ksusta.net/purchaseform, fill out the form and click on the Next button.
The registration would commence on October 14, 2022, and end on October 24, 2022. The screening schedule is outlined below:
- Faculty of Agriculture – October 25, 2022 – October 26, 2022(AG classes, Faculty of Agriculture)
- Faculty of Education – October 25, 2022 – October 26, 2022(Agric Theater, Faculty of Agriculture)
- Faculty of Engineering – October 25, 2022 – October 26, 2022(Engineering Lecture Hall 2, Faculty of Engineering)
- Faculty of Environmental Science – October 25, 2022 – October 26, 2022(Entrepreneurship Centre)
- Faculty of Life Sciences – October 25, 2022 – October 26, 2022(Science lecture Theater Faculty of science)
- Faculty of Physical Sciences – October 25, 2022 – October 26, 2022(B block, Faculty of Science)
- College of Health Science – October 25, 2022 – October 26, 2022(College Twin Theatre, College of Health Science)
KSUSTA Screening Registration Fee
All candidates would be expected to pay a registration fee of N2,000 before they can be given access to the registration form. The payment can be made online via a credit card or offline in any bank with the RRR number that was generated when trying to make payments.
Drop your comments below and share this article with those who you know would be interested in registering for the KSUSTA PostUtme/DE exercise, endeavour to subscribe to our mailing list in order to receive updates.