The management of the Federal University of Technology Owerri has released the merit and supplementary list for the 2021/2022 academic session and this article would guide you on how to check the list.
The admission screening exercise for the 2021/2022 admission screening exercise has ended and candidates are awaiting the release of the list for the 2022/2023 academic session. If you were among those that registered for the PostUtme exercise, then visit this page frequently.
How To Check FUTO 2021/2022 Admission List
Follow the steps carefully outlined below to check the list
- Visit the Admission status checking portal https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344
- Input your JAMB registration number in the box
- Click on Search
Once you have checked the list ensure that you take note of the following points outlined below:
- Admitted Candidates should accept their admission on JAMB CAPS portal and upload their result
- Candidates who were transferred should accept their transfer
- Candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), and Soil Science & Technology (SST) should change to their course to “AGRICULTURE”
- Candidates admitted into LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT) should change their course to “CHEMISTRY”
- Candidates admitted to into PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (PMT) should change their course to “PHYSICS”.
- Candidates admitted into SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM) should change their course to “STATISTICS”.
- Candidates admitted into TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (TEI) should change their course to “MATHEMATICS”.
Those who wish to check the Supplementary admission list should follow the steps below:
- Visit this page https://futo.edu.ng/supplementary-admissions-list-batch-b-for-2020-2021-has-been-published/
- Input your registration number in the search field
How To Check Admission Status On Jamb Portal
One of the required steps is to check and accepts your admission status on the Jamb CAPS portal and candidates should follow the steps below to check:
- Visit the JAMB efacility page jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Input your JAMB registration number, and password
- Click on Login
- Once you are in your dashboard, select your examination year, and input your registration number
- Click on Check Admission Status
- Accept Admission if it is showing Congratulation you have been offered admission
- Printout your admission letter once you have accepted admission
Share this article with friends who you think might be interested also drop your comments below if you have any questions.